New FCA widow decals?

Miscellaneous discussions that aren't really Fiat related but are worth reading anyway.

Moderator: KevinB

New FCA widow decals?

Postby GetsThruBuckner » Thu May 16, 2013 6:32 pm

I currently have FLU window decals on my vehicle. Since there is a "rebranding" in progress, will we be getting new FCA window decals?
GetsThruBuckner

Re: New FCA widow decals?

Postby sjmst2 » Sat May 25, 2013 12:02 pm

Yes, working on it!
Sam G.
FLU Board Member
Long Island, NY
1981 Fiat Spider
2012 Fiat 500
sjmst2

Postby GetsThruBuckner » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:36 pm

Great thanks!
GetsThruBuckner

Postby Fiat Freak » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:07 am

Update: While I don't have any concrete information on the status of upcoming new decals, I can state that it's a good thing that the club did not create anything just yet. The new name for the newly-merged company, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, also has a new logo using the letters "F C A." Understandably, the club probably would not be permitted to use the same letters in the same order in a logo for the club! Most club members may not be aware of the fact that Fiat Club America was granted permission by Fiat to use the word "Fiat" in our club name, something which is rarely permitted by other car manufacturers. We are fortunate to have been given this permission.

In the coming months, I expect that you'll see the emergence of club "swag" (clothing, coffee mugs, etc.) bearing the revised club name.
Bobb Rayner,"The Fiat Freak"
Co-Founder: "Fiat Freak-Out" Annual Gathering and club Fiat-Lancia Unlimited
Author, "The Fiat Freak" article in RICAMBI magazine
Founding Member of Club FLU/FCA (I've been around this group of Fiat Freaks before there even WAS a Club FLU or FCA!)
Fiat Freak
FLU Board of Directors

Return to Chatter