Fiat front seats - black

Got something I-car related that you'd like to part with?

Moderator: KevinB

Fiat front seats - black

Postby profdave » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:25 pm

I have a pair of used, but good Fiat front seats for sale. I bought them from another FLU club member who no longer needed them. I do not know what Fiat they came off, but they were an exact fit for my 1980 Fiat Spider seat slides and floor rails. No modifications and no fiddling needed. I am selling them because I bought new aftermarket seats that were supposed to bolt right in, but needed alot of fiddling. Big surprise. Anyway, I am selling both seats for what I paid - $100 for the pair. The driver seat has more play in it than passenger - again big surprise - but they are way better than most seats that are currently in alot of Spiders. They will do the job for you for cheap until you want to spring for something more pricey.

I would prefer not to ship as the cost will probably be as much as the seats. They are located in Rhode Island, but I can bring to southeastern CT or southeastern Massachusetts. I might even be able to bring them further, if I am on my way to central Maine, which I do periodically. email me at profdave@cox.net for more info
FiatSeatsforsale1.jpg
FiatSeatsforsale2.jpg
profdave

Return to For Sale