1982 Fiat Spider 2000 FI 5 spd

Got something I-car related that you'd like to part with?

Moderator: KevinB

1982 Fiat Spider 2000 FI 5 spd

Postby krazeyone » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:55 pm

I have for sale a very rust free 82 spider that was originally from Florida and driven to Connecticut around 8 years ago. it was driven untill the fuel pump gave out and parked for 5 years. I have purchased many a Fiat Spiders, and this one has the best body I have seen in a very long time!! things I did to the car are, oil change, spark plugs, intake gasket and injector o-rings, replaced fuel filter and all dryrotted fuel line, and installed a used fuel pump I had on the shelf, also put in a used brake booster from on shelf. She runs good but has a slight lumpy idle, i am sure the idle aair control valve is non functional, they hardly ever work anyway. Compression test was fine, but I never replaced cap, rotor, or wires either? otherwise starts up and runs mint off idle, she doesnt stall just slight miss at idle. Fans kick on and go off, lights and blinkers work, int lights work, all guages work. The paint on the car is a 10 footer, the vinyl top is shot, seats are so/so, pass seat is nice, drivers seat, the back rest is nice, but the bottom is worn, rear seats need replacing. Im sure its gonna need shocks and bushings, and your obviously going to have to go through the brakes. This car can be made into a very respectable daily driver with a little money and elbow grease, or with such a good body that it has can be restored and be a show winning car. Think of all the money you would save on bodywork!!!! Car is Black on Tan with original 14 inch turbo wheels. I have a bunch of pictures , I just have to figgure out how to put them on here. My name is Al, I live in Connecticut, between Waterbury and New Haven, my cell number is 203 982 5939, I'm asking $2000.00 for the car as is.
Attachments
FIAT10.jpg
FIAT9.jpg
FIAT8.jpg
FIAT7.jpg
FIAT6.jpg
FIAT5.jpg
FIAT4.jpg
FIAT3.jpg
FIAT2.jpg
FIAT1.jpg
krazeyone