84 Pininfarina Azzurra FOR SALE

Got something I-car related that you'd like to part with?

Moderator: KevinB

84 Pininfarina Azzurra FOR SALE

Postby WikidH2 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:41 pm

1984 Pininfarina Azzurra $9,500.00

Time to sell my beloved 1984 Pininfarina Spider Azzurra ..The car has 88,000X miles on it.
Many, many things have been replaced, I am the second owner, having owned since 1996.
She is not completely stock/unmolested …However, many things are OE (Original Equipment).
This is a 5 speed car with electric windows, AC, and leather interior, Nardi wheel and original Campanogla wheels.
Car has Bosch fuel injection, 4 wheel disc brakes, and a dual over head cam motor. This car has been driven to many places in Northern CA and has always been a CA car. It is in top mechanical condition and very esthetically pleasing
Below is the breakdown of things done to the car, since I have owned it, in 1996. I have all records, and recpts from 1996 to present.

REPAIRS/MAINTENANCE/MODIFICATIONS with receipts:
2/2011-12/2013: Rebuilt upper half (ALL new gaskets, and I do mean ALL, fuel injectors cleaned, and new seals, new fuel injector hoses, brake MC, brake lines, oil pan gasket, entire suspension replaced including wheel bearings, new overflow reservoir, new water pump, brake pads front and rear, black PININFARINA floor mats, new front spoiler, distributor seals, all belts, all engine bearings replaced, new air flow meter box, all new radiator hoses, top and bottom, plugs, wires, valve cover gaskets, temp sending unit, AC removed but do still have unit, full FIAT service manual. New gas tank and all new hoses, front to back. All new fuel lines. New sending unit for fuel. New fuel pump. New shift knob. Car was lowered an inch, after removal of the bumpers. After all this work, I am pleased to announce there is not ONE, drip or leak, not does she use ANY oil. This Italian baby does not leave a puddle in the garage, no matter what.

BRAND new top..installed 2012..and original black boot cover.
Pioneer stereo and box speakers behind the seats and by the pockets.
4 Brand new FALKEN tires (500 miles on them, installed 6/2013)
Special alignment done at Firestone, and shimmed. (10/2013)
Allison Automotive round blinkers installed …. I do still have the bumpers for the buyer, if they want to reinstall them. They can ship with the car. Most people who remove the bumpers only remove the front because you have to remove the fuel tank to remove the rear.
Only miles on car since rebuild is 500..She made her appearance at Concorso Italiano 2014.
This is not a FIAT, so the rear is not a rumble seat, it is a bench seat.
Brand new Battery (2/2013)
Clear title and all records going back to 1996 when purchased, purchased with 23,000 miles.

ALL RECENT WORK DONE BY professional certified exotic and Italian car mechanic (Josh @ Exotic Motorsports Garage) I am only listing the work done since 2010. The rest is available upon request.
ANSA exhaust, with newer CAT and muffler.
I am hoping this car leaves CA so it can be its true-blue self.
PRICE IS $9,500I am willing to negotiate a bit, but with $4000 worth of recent work receipts, there is not much to squabble about. You will be getting a car that isn't "perfect" but is reliable, beautiful and fun. (Of course you all know these are fun anyway).

What the car needs: Leather seats redone as they are OE and a wee bit of cracking due to age, windshield replaced if you choose, has small crack on left side, new dash cover..has two cracks behind the top vents.

What goes with the car: Several extra parts, in addition to those mentioned above..20 years worth of gathering, which I will throw in to buyer if within a good price and to ease the shipping cost. I have owned FIAT/Pininfarina/Lancia since 1984, and have a nice collection of hard to find parts, “ Just in case”. BODY: One small “indent” in passenger door, which can be removed. Paint is not flawless, it was repainted in 1998 and it wasn’t a great job. Goes without saying that the car has never seen snow, ice, salty roads or been abused in any way.

Why after owning FIAT/LANCIA all these years would I sell my car? Two reasons...its time for new memories. After nearly 20 years, its time for a new toy. I am in search of a 74 X19, that I don't have to do much with...would consider trade and cash if you have one...but its just time for something different till I find the X19 I want.

Any questions, please ask....Email etc...I very much want Pinny to go to where she is loved...adored and cared for. I can do a video and more pics upon request.

Thanks for reading.
Attachments
D and D.jpg
Another D and D event Pic
D and D.jpg (36.42 KiB) Viewed 3219 times
IPhone Photos 2013 023.jpg
At Shoppe
Pinny and friends.JPG
At our Dreams and Drivers Cars and Coffee show
AIR_7542.JPG
With bumpers
Pinny and the Tractor.jpg
Concorso Italiano 2014
Last edited by WikidH2 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
84 Azzurra (Mi Bella Moto)
2005 Nissan 350Z
Get to enjoy, 73 Datsun 240Z (well it is gone now)
87 Corvette
2007 Subaru STI
89 Mazda RX7 Turbo

Dreams and Drivers (President) Non profit cars and coffee car club
Exotic Motorsports Garage Elk Grove, CA (who keep Azzurra and others on the road)
WikidH2

Re: 84 Pininfarina Azzurra FOR SALE

Postby bartsavoie » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:42 pm

Hi,
Is this car still available? If so, please drop me an email. Thanks for your time.
Regards,
Bart Savoie
Ph. 985-381-5086
bartsavoie

Postby WikidH2 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:55 pm

Hi Bart.

Yes it is.

You didn't leave an email address. Mine is Azzura551@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
2005 Nissan 350Z
87 Corvette
2007 Subaru STI
89 Mazda RX7 Turbo

Exotic Motorsports Garage Elk Grove, CA (who keep Azzurra and others on the road)
WikidH2

Postby WikidH2 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Car is still available and will be listed to actively sell. Have found a new car so Azzurra needs new home.
2005 Nissan 350Z
87 Corvette
2007 Subaru STI
89 Mazda RX7 Turbo

WikidH2

Postby bartsavoie » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:01 pm

My email: testexpert@hotmail.com

Hi,
By any chance is the car still available.
Thanks,
Bart
bartsavoie

Postby WikidH2 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:08 pm

Yes Bart...she still is.
2005 Nissan 350Z
87 Corvette
2007 Subaru STI
89 Mazda RX7 Turbo

WikidH2

Postby bartsavoie » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:42 pm

Thanks for the reply. You mentioned doing a video. Is it possible to email to me? I'm at testexpert@hotmail.com Really trying to make this happen.
I would need to fly in and drive to Louisiana if we came to an agreement. If you have any other pics please send.
Thanks again,
Bart
Ph. 985-381-5086
bartsavoie

Postby bartsavoie » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:53 pm

Almost forgot to ask about the AC. You say it was taken out. What would it take to get it functioning again??
Thanks,
Bart
bartsavoie

Postby WikidH2 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Will send email in the am. The videos are in my work folder

Will come from a yahoo email called Azzura551

I will ask hubby about AC and what it will take.

It is probably much cheaper to transport car rather than drive. Cost me 250 to ship a ranchero from CA to TN. And you wouldn't be increasing your mileage and fuel costs. Unless you want to see the countryside.

Just suggestion.
2005 Nissan 350Z
87 Corvette
2007 Subaru STI
89 Mazda RX7 Turbo

WikidH2

Postby WikidH2 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:37 pm

Car is no longer available on the forum. Thank you. Wishing you continued happy spider life
2005 Nissan 350Z
87 Corvette
2007 Subaru STI
89 Mazda RX7 Turbo

WikidH2

Return to For Sale