first Charleston Italian Car Day

Discussions about events around the US and aboard.

Moderator: KevinB

first Charleston Italian Car Day

Postby giulio » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello, my name is Giulio and I am the organizer of the first Charleston Italian Car Day. I am working with the local Italian Consulate and the Italo-American Chamber of Commerce to put together an informal gathering of Italian cars, old and new. This even will be on Sept 26 in Mount Pleasant SC.
I already contacted the local Fiat Dealer and asked to bring three 500s, green, white, and red! However, I wanted to touch base also with you to "spread the word" among all Fiat owners and ask this forum to circulate the attached flyer and participation form.
I thank you in advance for any support this forum can give us.

PS: I own a 1966 Fiat 500 Jolly, and a 1 owner 1959 Bianchina Trasformabile, Fiat 500 sister from another father!!
Attachments
image.jpeg
little ones
Charleston Italian Car Day Participation Form.jpg
Italian Car Day 2015.jpg
giulio

Re: first Charleston Italian Car Day

Postby giulio » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:01 pm

As a follow up to my original post, it turns out that I cannot use “Italian Car Day” because it is a trademark of the car show organized in Canada. So, in order to avoid confusion between the two events, the cruise-in organized in Charleston SC on Sept 26, 2015 is going to be called ”Charleston Italian Car Meet”. What is not going to change is the fun!

This gathering will be from 8am to 11am. We are looking forward to having the local Fiat / Alfa Romeo with the fabulous Alfa 4C. The Post & Courier will also cover this gathering so be ready to share your stories about your Fiat. Finally, we expect the local Italian Consul to attend and present a special Appreciation Certificate to all the participants. For this reason, I encourage all the potential attendees to reply to me to make sure I get the names right on these Certificates! My email is on the attached flyer. Hope to see you there. Giulio
Attachments
image.jpg
giulio

Return to Events