My 500c

Come here to talk about the new 500 !

My 500c

Post by LOUP » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:34 pm

I got my 500c Lounge in Nero 2 weeks ago. Already have 1000 miles on it. I love it! I got mine at Hendrick FIAT in Cary, NC and was curious if there are any other FIAT owners in NC that are interested in a meet up.

Hubby and I were really active in the LXForums for our Dodges and I miss the meet and greets. I think it would be great to show up at a Dodge meet and greet with my FIAT. = ) But would really love to meet other FIAT people.

My parents had a Spider when we lived in Germany and I loved riding in that thing (was too young to drive it then) but this is my first FIAT. Did I mention I love it. = )

Why not join FLU

Post by pecora » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:52 am

We have great meet and greets.... and the Freak Out too.

Glad you love the Fiat

Post by Denise » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Welcome to the forum and to the new Fiat 500. Hendrick is a great dealer, aren't they? I got my #19 Prima Edizione in March and have over 13k miles now. They are just too fun to drive!

If you're interested in meeting up with Fiat owners, the Carolina FLU chapter is gettting ready for their annual Dixie Fiatfest. We having scenic drives, picnics, autocrosses and just general car fun. It will give you an opportunity to meet a bunch of great people! If interested, email me at for more information and I'll put you on the emailing list for future events.

Post by cremaley » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:22 am

Got my new Lounge 500 C on August 8th. Nero Black with Beige Soft Top. 6 speed automatic with heated leather seats and side mirrors. 2,437 happy miles driven to date. First Run/Eat scheduled for September 11th. Meeting for breakfast and then on to North Georgia Mountains.