Hello all

Introduce yourself to the group!

Moderator: KevinB

Hello all

Postby pcasarona » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:47 pm

Hi all,

Just joined and wanted to introduce myself to the group. My name is Paul and I have just purchased my first vintage Fiat. Hoping to take delivery this weekend of my 1963 600D Multipla. I'm looking forward to finding other Multipla owner's and sharing information. I should say that I am not new to vintage cars, but completely novice with Fiat's. So I guess I'm saying that I have no idea what I'm getting into :dontknow: , but I'm hoping it will be fun :lol:. I would appreciate any advice, information, resources, etc. that anyone is willing to share.

Regards,

Paul
pcasarona

Re: Hello all

Postby Miltonian » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:23 pm

Yippee! Another Multipla owner!

I've had mine (1958 6-seater) for about 20 years, nicely restored, people love it! I've collected a ton of old magazine articles, manuals, brochures, models, etc.

My stepson and I did a video presentation, about 12 minutes long, I think. Can probably send it to you if you'd like.

I'd love to hear about your project. I'm in Washington State, near Tacoma.

Jeff email: < jebcab at juno dot com >
Jeff B.
1958 600 Multipla
1959 600 Sedan
Miltonian

Postby pcasarona » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:07 pm

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for the reply. I would love to see the video you created. My email is jakesatthebeach at gmail dot com. Hope to meet other Multipla owners, perhaps a little closer to where I live. Who knows, maybe even meet up at a show somewhere. My car is only the second Multipla I've ever seen in the flesh. The other was a perfectly restored example at Bruce Wiener's Micro-car Museum in GA. Bruce sold his entire collection recently and I heard that the Multipla sold for over $60,000.

Is there a place somewhere on the forum to post photographs?

Thanks again,

Paul
pcasarona

Postby Beto44 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:19 am

Hey Jeff just got my 1960 two tone blue Multipla. I live in Wisconsin
Beto44

Return to Introductions