Lancia Appia Sedan Series 2 & Vignale Carello taillight

Scorp, Beta, Fulvia, Stratos, or ... Talk about your Lancia with other folks here.

Moderator: KevinB

Lancia Appia Sedan Series 2 & Vignale Carello taillight

Postby Asin » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Hi,

If anyone knows anyone interested, I'm arranging for a short run of the Carello taillight lenses used on the Lancia Appia Vignale Cabriolet and the Series 2 sedan. These were also used on the Triumph Italia and we need a few more orders to have the run made.

We are only producing about 30 sets (one set is two red and two amber lens).

Please contact me for details.

Best regards,
Adrian

Asin

Postby Miltonian » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:59 am

Also used on the Ferrari 250 TDF Berlinetta, I believe.

I had these lights on one of my old Appia SII Sedans, the other had the USA market Lucas lights on it.
Jeff B.
1958 600 Multipla
1959 600 Sedan
Miltonian

Postby grittracing » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:38 am

I have another style of lights I would like to have made, can you pm me the company info who is making you lights? thank you Tony Miracle
1980 Fiat spider
1966 ford f-100
grittracing

Postby Asin » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Thanks, Jeff for the Ferrari connection.

The Triumph Italia also used the Lucas 523. If the car had the aluminum taillight housing, they were Lucas. If it was a chrome housing, they were the Carello.

Tony, I'll send you a PM with contact info. It's Squadra Nuvolari and their products are often on cars at Pebble Beach. They sent me some samples of other lenses they've produced and they are very good. The estimate for the Carello lenses is about $300 for a set (two red, two amber). Seeing that an owner just recently spent $185 for one NOS red lens, it's a good price. We're quoting cost and individual orders will go to the manufacturer.

Best regards,
Adrian
Asin

Return to Lancia Chat