Lancia Scorpion parts???

Scorp, Beta, Fulvia, Stratos, or ... Talk about your Lancia with other folks here.

Moderator: KevinB

Lancia Scorpion parts???

Postby Jess76 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:48 pm

I got a 76 Scorpion that was my grandfather's. And though he's passed away I'm trying to get it together in memory of him being it's such a neat car. Through the years many of the body parts were either damaged or lost. Any tips on where to find body parts? Bumpers, rubber bumper ends, any exterior plastic pieces? Anything would be helpful. Thank you.
Jess Mirabelli
Jess76

Postby allenlofland » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Jess: Good to hear your story. This site has some good Scorpion people on it that will be able to help you. Also you need to try this other Lancia Site http://lancisti.org/index.php Lots of Scorpion people.
Parts are all available just hard to pin down some times. Parts cars are good to. Good luck and dont get frustrated. 8)
Allen & Lynette Lofland
Wichita Kansas
Back on Land with Our Fiat :)
allenlofland

Postby chazjeffries » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:03 pm

Welcome fellow Lancia owner!! http://montehospital.com/ is a Scorpion specific parts resource you will need. And as mentioned www.Lancisti.net is a great place for expert advice .
I see you are from Clarks Summit, Pa. I live in Weatherly, Pa. which is just South of White Haven. I am only about 50 miles away from Clarks Summit. We will have to get together sometime,I would love to see your Scorpion ! Just send me a PM anytime.
Charley H. Jeffries
1975 Lancia Beta Coupe
1974 Dodge B300
1991 Dodge Daytona ES Coupe
chazjeffries

Postby frizzyliam » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:31 am

Hi! you can also try some online stores for it. I was able to find some parts cars for mine online. Though it was a tough search. :) also, any local junkyard and dealer may do the work.
frizzyliam

Return to Lancia Chat