Got the new addition, need some parts

Scorp, Beta, Fulvia, Stratos, or ... Talk about your Lancia with other folks here.

Moderator: KevinB

Got the new addition, need some parts

Postby Jim Keller » Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:33 pm

Got the 82 Zagato delivered Friday night, :cheers: it is a twin to our old 82 Zag. We drove it some, then sat with a friend that evening looking it over, :study: making a list :sunny: and downing some brews :drunken: . Saturday was spent driving in the morning, washing in the afternoon and taking the lose tail light lenses all out, cleaning everything inside and out and re-installing them securly. Yea I know, not a lot accomplished, but I can't do as much as I used to, gotta go slow! ha ha
Have some engine bay cleaning and detailing to do over time, but that is about all it needs with few exceptions. All in all, we are very happy with the car, and we should be too!, we just signifacantly raised the NADA value on them with what we paid for it! Ouch! :tongue:

I do need both lower metal engine splash guards in the wheel wells if anyone has a set, email me, I want them!
Also looking for a good set of Koni's, of corse, and an ANSA muffler and resonator would be nice. Also want a "white" not yellowed, radiator overflow bottle and that should be all the parts I need to bring it up to what the other car was.

Any help locating the parts would be greatly appreciated! :sunny:
Zagman
82 Lancia Zagato
Jim Keller

Postby freddie » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:13 pm

Hey Jim, great looking car. Just wondering if you know if the front grill will fit straight on to the earlier 77 model Beta Coupe. Would you have to change the light covers as well ?.

It looks like those are the usual Lancia wheels. Do you know if they come in another configeration apart from 14 x 6.

A local car club member just got spider & he was wondering if there should be a light in the middle of the windscreen where the targa top attaches. Any ideas ?
Looks neat mate - any inside pics.
77 Lancia Beta Coupe 2000
1984 Pininfarina Spider 2000
freddie

congratulations Jim ")

Postby allenlofland » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:26 am

I new you would find another red one :) Speaking of RED you should se our new SUPPORT Vehickle :) Bright fire engine red Blazer Xtreme with hitch for towing White Zagato back Home :([/url]
Allen & Lynette Lofland
Wichita Kansas
Back on Land with Our Fiat :)
allenlofland

Postby frizzyliam » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:17 am

I think that is a nice classic looking car. I think you can install some receiver hitches for it for a more 90's look. also do you have an upgraded picture of that? I am also having a project car of the same generation.
frizzyliam

Return to Lancia Chat