Bad Article

Interesting articles, poems, stories, and more from around the Fiat/Lancia community.

Moderator: KevinB

Bad Article

Postby sjmst2 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:37 am

As one of the brothers owns a spider, I believe this is a poor attempt at humor
Sam G.
FLU Board Member
Long Island, NY
1981 Fiat Spider
2012 Fiat 500
sjmst2

Postby Denise » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Dang, doesn't he know the reason why Fiats were so unreliable was because of mechanics like him?
Denise

Postby sjmst2 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:11 pm

A rant from one of the guys on the Ferrari Chat board.
:cry:
"The marketing of this car is terrible. I can never find any official information on it. The website is usless. It says nothing. It doesn't even say WHEN it will say SOMETHING.

When I was interested in Mini before they came to the us, you could find out everything about the car well in advance.... how much it cost, who the dealers were going to be, what colors it came in, specs, options, etc.

The Fiat 500.... NOTHING -- officially anyway. And it's supposed to be unveiled in 6 weeks?

This is a major introduction for them and they can't even pre-market the car with an official website? As far as I can tell, they haven't even given it an official name yet.

I google Fiat 500 Los Angeles dealer. I get... NOTHING. So, there's no one who knows who is going to sell them in LA?

Go to Chyrsler's official website. NOTHING. As far as they are concerned, they never heard of "Fiat".

So far, I'm not impressed. If they can't get their act together before the LA Auto show, the event is just going to be a big waste. People today will not respond well to "I don't know" as an answer.

Someone needs to tell these guys to get their act together. "
Sam G.
FLU Board Member
Long Island, NY
1981 Fiat Spider
2012 Fiat 500
sjmst2

Return to Good Reads