Lancia Scorpion in July issue of Classic Motorsports

Interesting articles, poems, stories, and more from around the Fiat/Lancia community.

Lancia Scorpion in July issue of Classic Motorsports

Post by CMSGreg » Fri May 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Hi Guys,

I am not trying to be a spammer or anything so I will be upfront by saying that I do work for Grassroots and Classic Motorsports Magazines. If this is breaking any rules I apologize and please let me know.

Just wanted to let you know that a Lancia Beta Scorpion is in the July issue of Classic Motorsports Magazine. It is a 77 model owned by Chuck Barnum. The article is just a little two page story on the car and Scorpions in general. It should be available at your local Barnes and Noble or Borders as well as on our website or by calling us here at the office.

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Post by MITYRARE » Fri May 22, 2009 7:59 pm

Hi Greg,

My favourite car magazine of all (and I read every car mag I can find).

I have already received and read the issue and I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the good work.

ps. If you ever want to test drive a 1988 Lancia Thema 8.32 for your publication, you are welcome to come and drive/experience mine...and a trip to Toronto, Ontario, Canada to meet it, might be a great paid vacation.

Post by ga.spyder » Fri May 22, 2009 10:20 pm

I also look forward to every issue of Classic and Grassroots.I was happy to see a Italian car featured.Maybe we can have a few more in the future? I think that dollar for dollar,The 124 Spider is the absolute best bang for the buck out there.Maybe a head to head test...Spider vs. MG? :razz: Just a thought.Love the mags,had a blast at The Mitty.

Post by CMSGreg » Sat May 23, 2009 9:01 am

Thanks for the kind words guys. We try to keep some interesting cars in the magazines. How many MG's and Triumphs can you stand? Kidding of course but its like the American car guys with the Camaros and Mustangs.

Post by sjmst2 » Sat May 23, 2009 10:15 am

Thanks for the info. Your mags should check out our Fiat Freak Out in August! :)
Sam G.
FLU Board Member
Long Island, NY
1981 Fiat Spider
2012 Fiat 500

1,6 HF

Post by 1,6 HF » Sat May 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Saw it this morning--nice article on a very nice car. Always enjoy the mag; keep up the good work.
1970 Fulvia 1,6 HF