Toly's Book

Interesting articles, poems, stories, and more from around the Fiat/Lancia community.

Moderator: KevinB

Toly's Book

Postby rpconlon » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:15 am

Hi Ron
Would you be so kind as to forward this email to fellow Fiat/Lancia Club members? Many have requested a copy of the book but they have only just become available after a 6 month delay. Seems the publisher had them printed in the "we'll-do-it-in-our-own-sweet-time-republic". Many thanx, Toly

Dear Friends,

Toly's book, One Off, has finally arrived (!) at the publishers in Indianapolis. For our friends, I can take phone or email orders and have the books signed by Toly. Otherwise, anyone can go to the website and order One Off but it will not be personalized. The website is www.tpr-inc.com
As we have no investment in the book, we cannot offer a discount. All proceeds go to the publisher until the second printing. The cost is $39.95 plus $4.00 for shipping.
One Off has received rave reviews from the likes of Denise McCluggage, Peter Egan, Brock Yates, Vintage MotorSports and others! Should you want to order a book(s) that are personalized, please email me at ham-sandwich@sbcglobal.net or Toly at anatolyarutunoff@webtv.net or by phone at 918-743-0888. Include your form of payment (credit card or check made out to TPR) and I will get the information to the publisher. Also, include your name, address, email for confirmation and how you would like the book personalized. The publisher will then send me the books for Toly to sign with a prepaid addressed lable in the name of the buyer.
Many Thanx, Karen and Toly Arutunoff
1329 East 29th Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74114

One Off: The Roads, The Races, The Automobiles of Toly Arutunoff
by Anatoly Arutunoff

Amateur road racer, raconteur and car guy extraordinaire, Anatoly Arutunoff tells a lifetime of his favorite true first-person stories. From his youth in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, to participation at the real Targa Florio, to eventually winning the SCCA runoffs in his Morgan 4/4, to building Hallett Motor Racing Circuit, to more recent times on the historic rally circuit Toly makes you think you were there sharing all the adventures and camaraderie. There are intriguing family moments, the exuberance of youth and brushes with greats such as Moss, Clark and Redman plus many lesser known players from the past sixty years who collectively molded the sports car culture that has always surrounded the author.

Written in an uncomplicated and light-hearted style the reader will either renew a relationship or discover a new friend in a man who suggests, "All the car stuff I've done is a sort of cross-section of what you would have done, if you'd been young in the sixties and had the money." Ride with Toly on the roads and racetracks in America and Europe and share in an experience that is truly "One Off!"

Hardbound , 264 pages, 41 color photos, 22 black & white photos, 1 illustration

Item: #75825 Price: $39.95

Here's the direct link:

http://www.tpr-inc.com/products/singlei ... mber=75825

Here's the website;

http://www.tpr-inc.com
Ron Conlon
2016 Fiat 500 Sport
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada
rpconlon

Return to Good Reads