Welcome to the new Forum!

Forum how to, General Information, Rules, and more!

Moderator: KevinB

Welcome to the new Forum!

Postby Chris Layton » Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:56 pm

What better way to start of 06 than with new a new faster and more feature filled forum. I just wanted to take a few moments and introduce you to just some of the new features of this fourm.

Live chat (Java Based). To access the chat just click the Live Chat icon at the top of the forum. To be able to run the chat you will need java installed on your PC (downloads can be found at http://www.java.com).
    Garage area. This feature will allow you to list your cars with images, stats, modifications, dyno output, and MUCH more. To access this just click on the Members Cars link at the top of the page.
    Pictures. If you want to share more images than the ones of your car in the garage area of the forum then this is the area for you. Here you can share images of I-car events, races, outings, cruises, and more. To get setup with your own gallery or area just email me (<a href="mailto:fluforum@italiancarclub.com">FLUForum@italiancarclub.com</a>) and I will get you going. If you want to just peruse what others have put up then just click the Pictures button at the top.
    View Posts Since Last Visit option. This can be found on the top left of the board right below the nav menu. Also , all new posts since your last visit can be identified by a check mark next to the folder the new posts are in.

These new features as well as a new Members download area , avatars, new smiles, and much more will add lots of new ways for folks to communicate into 06 and beyond.

If you have questions please drop me a email at <a href="mailto:fluforum@italiancarclub.com">FLUForum@italiancarclub.com</a>. Thanks!
Chris Layton (Forum Admin)
2012 Subaru Imprezza (Kid Transporter)
2005 Toyota MR2
2007 Lotus Elise
1981 124 Spider
1972 124 Spider (In pieces all across TN)
Chris Layton
Forum Admin

Great Work Chris!

Postby JohnMontgomery » Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:41 pm

Hi Chris,
Wow, the new forum looks great! Thank you for your efforts to keep us on the leading edge! I have already put my car in the "web garage" on the site. I'm looking forward to more and more members getting on the message board, using the live chat and other features.
Best regards,
John Montgomery
Greenville, SC
FLU President
2012 Fiat 500 Prima Edizione #77 of 500
1986 Bertone X 1/9
1994 Audi A6 Sedan
2002 Mercury Cougar V6
1974 AMC Ambassador
Go-Ped Motor Scooter (150 MPG)
2008 Cub Cadet i1046 Zero Turn Tractor
JohnMontgomery
FLU President

Postby John Erskine » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:32 pm

Thanks for your work Chris. This forum looks good from here. John
John Erskine
FLU Board of Directors

Forum

Postby Mike Stellato » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:46 pm

[color=darkred][/color]
Chris.....Great to have a vehicle with which to converse with other like minded nuts! I have always found you to be most understanding of my software challenges and sympathetic to my bleeding knuckles.

Mike
http://gallery.italiancarclub.com/124og/Mikes-FIAT/
1982 Green Spider 2000FI
Mike Stellato

Return to Read Me First